Job Category: Finance
Location: Danbury, CT
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
About Global Jet
Global Jet Capital is a financial services company providing financing solutions for the private aircraft market. The business is capitalized by world-class private investors with expertise in the global aviation industry: FS/KKR Advisor, LLC, a partnership between FS Investments and KKR Credit, The Carlyle Group and AE Industrial Partners. We offer a management team with expertise in financing, asset management, acquisition, marketing, lease administration and product support that understands the intricacies of the private aircraft market. Global Jet Capital serves virtually all jurisdictions and has the capital and expertise to meet the needs of the global private aircraft market.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. The role will be responsible for assisting with the annual operating plan, monthly reporting and variance analysis, cash forecasting, debt compliance, cost center reporting and compliance, inventory aircraft analysis and forecasting, and ad hoc analysis. This role requires someone with a strong analytical background, financial forecasting and modeling experience, and a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and look to grow with the Company. The candidate will also be a team player and assist with educating and supporting the organization's financial reporting requirements.
- Work with Senior Management to produce annual Operating Plan and department budgets
- Produce monthly SG&A reporting and analysis. Assist department leaders with explaining variances and forecasting future expenditures/trends.
- Work with Accounting to analyze monthly SG&A expense invoice payments and produce SG&A expense accrual requirements
- Work with Asset Management to produce aircraft level budgets for maintenance and other expenses associated with inventory aircraft (off-lease aircraft).
- Produce monthly aircraft level actual to budget reporting. Help department leaders with assessing variances.
- Assist with completion of annual income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow budget. This includes the modeling of all customer facing transactions (future cash flow and accounting entries) as well as our debt agreements
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance reporting packages for our executives and Sponsors
- Serve as backup for some treasury related tasks including wire entry and daily cash receipts reconciliation requirements for our debt agreement
- Assist with other accounting and analytical tasks and projects as required
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or other analytical field (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, or statistics)
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a finance or accounting role
- Experience building and analyzing financial models
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Effective team player, able to work with people of all levels
- High level of self-initiative, with strong integrity and ethics
- Organized, detail oriented, with strong time management skills