Job Category: Administrative
Location: Danbury, CT
Title: Administrative Assistant
About Global Jet:
Business Aviation Simplified. Ultimately, business aviation is an exercise in simplicity. The fastest way to get from here to there. No complications. No delays. Simple. We understand that. That’s why we work tirelessly to understand our customers’ needs and then provide the most straight-forward and highly responsive process in the industry, along with flexible financing solutions designed to get our customers into their aircraft and ready to fly.
At Global Jet Capital we accomplish this by caring for and collaborating with our colleagues and customers. With flexibility, creativity and innovation we never settle for anything less than the best experience for our customers and approach every opportunity with resourcefulness, ability, confidence and courage.
The Administrative Assistant supports members of the Global Jet Capital Senior Leadership team and provides general office support to the Danbury, CT location of GJC..
- For assigned senior leadership team members, as requested:
- Make travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Assist in editing and printing meeting materials
- Schedule, organize and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, as needed
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, meeting minutes or other meeting materials
- Support the Danbury office with various administrative and organizational tasks including:
- Proactively maintain and order general office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Receive and distribute packages & mail
- Order food and beverages for the office and onsite meetings
- Answer the company’s main phone line and distributing callers to the appropriate GJC department
- Greet visitors to the Danbury Office
- Schedule visitor offices for visitors to the Danbury location
- Submit tickets to building management to address facilities repairs
- Assist the Human Resources function with candidate interview schedules, new employee onboarding and document collection, employee file maintenance and other HR items and projects as needed.
- Organize and performs miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Obtain approvals and process assigned invoices with Company A/P function.
- Perform other special projects as directed by supervisor or by senior management.
- 2 plus years of experience in administrative roles or in an office or similar setting.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience handling multiple tasks, problem-solving and operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work in Danbury, CT.
- Knowledgeable in the use of travel system – Concur – to process expense reports.
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to directly liaise with internal and external contacts such as vendors, customers and senior leadership.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively; know when to ask for guidance when competing priorities arise. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teaming skills.