Job Category: Marketing
Location: Danbury, CT
Title: Market Intelligence Analyst
About Global Jet
Business Aviation Simplified. Ultimately, business aviation is an exercise in simplicity. The fastest way to get from here to there. No complications. No delays. Simple. We understand that. That’s why we work tirelessly to understand our customers’ needs and then provide the most straight-forward and highly responsive process in the industry, along with flexible financing solutions designed to get our customers into their aircraft and ready to fly. At Global Jet Capital we accomplish this by caring for and collaborating with our colleagues and customers. With flexibility, creativity and innovation we never settle for anything less than the best experience for our customers and approach every opportunity with resourcefulness, ability, confidence and courage.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Market Intelligence Analyst is responsible for tracking, housing, managing and analyzing all relevant market related information and data.
- Maintaining and continuously refining Global Jet Capital’s historical transaction database containing all transactions dating back to 2008 (Aircraft / Make / Model / Vintage / Value)
- Aircraft transaction tracking captured in Amstat / JetNet with regular reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual frequency.
- Transaction research of aircraft transactions to determine end user, utilizing tools such as FactSet, Wealth-X.
- Preparing forecast and projections using historical and projected industry data to forecast markets and leveraging econometric models.
- Industry data tracking of all relevant market data including usage and business jet activity, deliveries of new aircraft, used aircraft dynamics, airport information and other data sources and analyzing and reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Generating weekly, monthly and quarterly transaction reports, providing global market, government and infrastructure updates and creating an annual market assessment.
- Providing other adhoc analysis as needed including developing custom reports and spreadsheets.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or other analytical field
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis, market analysis or other quantitative role
- Experience with data analytics and data management
- Advanced Excel, Access, SharePoint and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated organized thinker and creative problem solver
- Experience in the Aviation industry